Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sibling Influence

Siblings influence us all. In good times or in bad your siblings are alwasy there to help you. I have learned many good habits from my sister in ways to avoid drugs. She teaches me everyday and shares her stories. Learning from her past, I can plan what not-to-do in the future. For example, if she became involved with drugs these decisions she makes would impact me almost everyday. Since I look up to her, like most siblings do to their older siblings, I would think what she was doing was "cool" and I would want to be like her. I am so thankful that my sister makes wise decisions everyday of her life. She is a great role model to me. My sister teaches me right from wrong. Now that I am in high school, I look up to her even more when I am under stress and need to make decisions. My sister influences me directly through her actions. I have made better decisions and stayed away from drugs.
By: Jordan, Madison, and Nayla

No comments:

Post a Comment